Our INOBY silicone pumpkin feeding set is the essential set up for your baby/toddler's weaning journey!
The "pumpkin" name comes from the unique design of this beautiful set, the set features a suction plate and bowl, both include silicone rings that suction to any flat surface for easy eating and even easier cleanup. The suction plate has three separate compartments in which different food can be kept separately.
The set also comes with a metal spoon and fork with silicone handle. The fork and spoon set is the perfect tableware for your baby to learn to eat. The spoon is just the right size to help your baby feed on his or her own. The handle designed to be non-slip and easy for the baby to grasp. Its design is suitable for the baby's little hand to grasp and can easily take food.
The set also comes with a silicone drinking cup with straw, it features the non-slip grip bumps that will ensure a firm grip for tiny hands.
Lastly, the set comes with a silicone bib that features a rounded, built-in neck fasteners for a snug and comfy fit. Deep front pocket is perfect for catching food, keeping your baby and surrounding area clean.
Our silicone products are made of food grade silicone, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free with no biologically harmful chemical materials. Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe.
Silicone has a natural resistance to bacteria, making it safe and hygienic.
The entire weaning set meets FDA approval & strict LFGB EU, RoHS and EN71 safety testing standards.
- 1 silicone suction bowl
- 1 silicone suction plate
- 1 metal spoon with silicone handle
- 1 metal fork with silicone handle
- 1 silicone drinking cup with straw
- 1 silicone bib
How to get the best suction from your bowl:
- Clean and dry the surface before applying the suction. This is very important as the bowl will not have effective suction if the surface is not clean and dry. Please note the suction would not stick to porous surfaces.
- Press firmly in the centre of the bowl.
- If the suction is not firm as it should be, wash the bottom of the suction and dry it completely before trying the steps above.