Silicone bowl with fork and spoon features
- Less mess and stress with a suction bottom that easily attaches to any flat surface to reduce spills, with quick release tab for easy removal.
- Our suction cup baby bowl is great for infant feeding, baby-led weaning (BLW), or toddler self-feeding. Suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months.
- Soft Silicone spoon and fork are made of BPA free food grade silicone tip to be soft on gentle mouths and long enough for easy reach for mum.
- Bowl dimensions: 11cm x 11cm Spoon dimension: 14cm
Silicone bib features
- Made from food-grade silicone, these playful bibs are BPA and phthalate free.
- Rounded, built-in neck fasteners for a snug and comfy fit.
- Deep front pocket is perfect for catching food, keeping your baby and surrounding area clean.
- Easy to clean, our silicone bib resists stains and does not absorb water, it is also dishwasher safe.
Silicone plate, cup and snack container features:
- Durable material: 100% silicone will not break, unlike the plastic parts in other plate or cup
- Versatile: the snack container is collapsible for easy storage and transport, it also contains a lid to prevent snacks from falling out and unwanted items from going in.
- 3 separate sections in which different food can be placed separately.
- It also comes with a cover for easy storage.
- Dimensions: 19cm x 22cm
Our silicone products are made of food grade silicone, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free with no biologically harmful chemical materials. Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe.
Silicone has a natural resistance to bacteria, making it safe and hygienic.
The entire weaning set meets FDA approval & strict LFGB EU, RoHS and EN71 safety testing standards.
How to get the best suction from your bowl
Clean and dry the surface before applying the suction. This is very important as the bowl will not have effective suction if the surface is not clean and dry. Please note the suction would not stick to porous surfaces.
A quick rinse and wipe using a clean kitchen towel of the suction bottom before use will ensure a good suction.
Press firmly in the centre of the bowl before putting food in, or if there’s food in the bowl, use a strong and clean spoon to press the centre.
The set comes with
- Silicone suction bowl
- Spoon/fork with soft silicone tip (wooden or silicone handle
- Soft silicone bib
- Silicone plate with cover (no suction)
- Silicone cup
- Silicone collapsible snack pot with lid